Juggling Multiple Tasks is Challenging.
Having support when your business grows relieves stress.
You have to wear different hats and be great at each task too – that tends to be overwhelming, even for the best of us.
There are always moving parts – how are you gonna keep up?
Through hard work, focus, commitment and probably loss of sleep, your business has begun to grow
As you are working hard to maintain your level of success, you must also determine how you are going to remain consistent.
Utilize the skills of others and accomplish more in less time
You don’t have to go it alone, increased efficiency = increased income.
There is no need to be a master at everything.
Successful businesses don’t get there alone..they build teams for support.
Maybe it’s time to do something differently so that you can continue to achieve successful results.
Spend more time on what you love and allow specialists to handle the skills they are best at.
- Build a new website (or maintaining a current one)
- Post on your blog consistently
- Effectively manage your email marketing campaign or start one to gain new clients
- Implement or continue your social media, marketing, and/or content strategy
These tasks are important to any business. Maintaining them consistently is key.
Welcome to Virtually Distinguished. My name is Michelle Church.
I am a marketing support specialist that has been supporting solo entrepreneurs for the past 10 years.
I build WordPress websites, create email marketing campaigns, blogging support, and I help with social media consistency as well.
My goal and specialty is supporting you in the execution of your marketing/content strategies so that you can continue to be successful by spending time on your specialty.
Finding someone to support you that you know, like and trust will relieve you from quite a bit of stress. Let’s talk now and see if we can make some magic happen.
Who am I and Why Me?
Let’s be honest, it’s not really about me, but more about your needs and am I the person that can bring the support you need to accomplish your goals, right?
Continue reading and learn more about the possibilities…..
We ALL have unique talents…I definitely have mine
- My first priority is to be of service. Finding ways to help others is very important to me. I am one of those people that is very persistent in finding a solution.
- I believe in going over an beyond – I firmly believe what we put out we get back, so it’s very important for me to live and perform authentically (sounds cliché but it’s real). Honesty is HUGE in my book.
- I have a talent for creating and learning without guidance.
- My experience counts..I have been in business for 10 years and 24 in the corporate world, supporting, coaching and managing others.
- Patience is a virtue…I love a challenge in working with those that have high expectations.
- Most importantly, at least in my book, I believe in being positive. We all have those dark moments but what we do in those times is what makes us better and prepared for the light.
I am a geek – well that’s what some of my friends call me…yep, I love being on the internet and learning new stuff.
The personal side of me loves to cook and enjoy time with friends and family.
My heart belongs to my children and my beautiful grandchildren.
I would love to learn more about you so contact me and let’s see what we can do to grow our businesses and create magic – TOGETHER.
Partnership is key – let’s discuss your needs. Contact Michelle today