Sharing is caring.
“If you have no friends to share or rejoice in your success in life — if you cannot look back to those whom you owe gratitude, or forward to those to whom you ought to afford protection, still it is no less incumbent on you to move steadily in the path of duty; for your active excretions are due not only to society; but in humble gratitude to the Being who made you a member of it, with powers to save yourself and others.”
So many entrepreneurs share great-free information to help others achieve and learn from them. It’s a great way to pay it forward as they say. Quite often sharing leads to new business, clients, customers, exposure, etc.. Gotta love FREE!
Here a few resources below, some are free, some charge a fee, but all are really useful (if you aren’t already aware of some of them) and can enhance your business or skills.
If you are new to blogging, here are some great blogs to follow and learn from. I highly recommend you subscribe to them. They have informative post each day. What’s especially great about them are the guests posts…you gain even more exposure to others through them as well.
There are so many resources for Facebook, learning how to use, creating banners, creating fan pages, etc.
2. Mari Smith..Facebook GURU
3. Hyper Arts – (Post about iframes for Fan Pages)
4. Lujure – Customize your fan page
5. Ching Ya – Really informative blog post on all kinds of Facebook and social networking
Are you a DIY type of person when it comes to your websites? Do you get bored and always looking to try different things on your website. Here are some resources to sites that offer various plug-ins, themes, and more.
2. Life In Color Design – Graphics – sharing this person who has such as great talent…love his work, you gotta look at his portfolio
3. Themeforest – My FAVORITE theme website – regardless of your platform they have designs that are very nice.
4. Tungle Me – add a tool for scheduling on your website
5. Learn HTML..a nice resource for code and how to use it
6. Hello Toolbar – like the one at the top of this website – I love the simple, flexibility of it.
Looking for some motivation, just not in the mood today? Visit some of these people..(not in order of preference – love them all!
2. Ali Bierman
1. Calahan Productions – Be Productive and Organized
2. Tech Divas – Wanna be a little more techy..
Please share your thoughts and and experiences with any of these or any other sources that you love!